road service

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 06:31:00 PST

Greetings:

Once in a while, a truly innovative idea pops up from the swamp of ignorance
and in-fighting on this list.

The Sarge's offer to help any member within a reasonable distance seems to be
the start of something useful, for a change.

We are a diverse and talented group, as the postings are evidence. Let's put
together a list of people who are willing to help each other with anything
from a cuppa to a tow, as we move about the continent.

There are several of us here on the Eastern end of Long Island who are
willing to be put on the list. Anyone travelling (either in a mil-veh or a
civ-veh) the NYC to Boston route via Long Island/Orient Ferry shouldn't
hesitate to ask for our assistance, if necessary.

I suggest that "Sarge's Express" be instituted immediately. Why not publish
the tel #'s of those ready to help?

APB