Re: [MV] 12v lights on M35

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 07:00:57 PST

>I want to put plow lights on my M35A2 (24v). Is it possible to use 12v
>bulbs if the lights are connected in series instead of the usual
>parallel?

Sure, or just hook them up individually to each 12v batt, thru a
breaker/fuse of course. One light would then require 2-way wiring without
using a ground return. Use high quality insulated wires and extra
protection at all chafe points ('mil-spec').

Unless you have a 24v batt. Do they even make 24v batts??

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com