MTA MILITARY VEHICLE SHOW & SWAP MEET MARCH 23 - 24 DOVER, NJ 07801

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 13:18:55 PST

The Military Transport Association "MTA" Military Vehicle Show & Swap
Meet at the National Guard Armory Dover NJ 07801 on March 23 - 24, 2002
will be held "RAIN OR SHINE" I REPEAT "RAIN OR SHINE"

ATTENDANCE IS FREE, but DONATIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Saturday 23rd 0800 to 1700 (8AM - 5PM)

Sunday 24th 0900 to 1600 (9AM - 4PM)

$$$ PRIZES $$$ WILL BE AVAILABLE TWICE EACH DAY. YOU NEED NOT BE
PRESENT TO WIN $$$

Hot Food & Snack Food will be available. LADIES PLEASE NOTE:
Porcelain Facilities are available.

OVERNIGHT SECURITY: will begin at 0700 Thursday 22nd & will continue
through Sunday Evening.

Vehicles to be displayed, may be dropped off after 0700 Thursday . The
display vehicles will be rotated, during the show, to the front of the
Armory, (WITH THE OWNERS PERMISSION), to give exposure to the vehicles &
our show.

All 100 8' tables are rented & over half of the outside 15' X 15' spaces
are rented also. There will be items of interest to all collectors,
Veterans & new Military Vehicle owners.

QUESTIONS & HOTEL / MOTEL INFORMATION: Contact Randy Emr MTA President
at 973-219-4499.

VENDORS: Contact Bill Peaslee at Bpeaslee@aol.com or 732-928-5029

Individuals may reply to me, I will then forward it to the proper
committee chairman.

MEMBERSHIP IN THE MTA only costs $10 per year. Each member receives a
monthly newsletter, If you attend a meeting or participate at an event,
you receive an MTA CAP, T-SHIRT & PATCH. (One time only) The MTA meets
the second Monday each month in East Hanover, NJ. The MTA participates
in over 20 parades, plus Displays, Veteran Benefits visit, MV Shows &
Military Tributes every year. A member can also take advantage of
three (3) free events. A free picnic, free pumpkin picking trip, a
Pizza party each year. Many members participate in the annual MVPA
Conventions. The MTA also is rebuilding an M38A1 for the NJ National
Guard State Museum.

The MTA would be pleased to get additional members, even if you are too
far away to attend our monthly meetings, you can belong. A member that
lives a prohibitive distance away, can meet with MTA members at the MVPA
National functions. I will gladly assist anyone interested in
joining, or you may join at the MTA MV Show & Swap Meet this month.
Tell them you read it here.

Time is short, most of the work is done, now the big thing is for all
reading this to pray for great weather.

See you all soon !

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1