Re: [MV] road service

From: Dave Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 13:59:57 PST

I am a salesman and travel most of Northern Indiana and part of lower Michigan near Chicago. I live northeast of Fort Wayne, IN. Although I don't carry much gear with me, it
wouldn't be hard to get one of my trucks and gear to a nearby location if you were stuck with a broken part, etc. Although sometimes all you need is a peice of wire and a few
crimp on terminals to get things rolling again. It doesn't take much to break down! I'm about 10 miles east of I-69. If you need a place to rest your MV, I've got a couple acres, all
zoned AG, so no one bothers me, other than my wife.

Dave Cole
Cell - 260-750-5281