[MV] MORE GL STUFF

From: Randall Scheffler (roughdoc@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 18:22:20 PST

Does anyone know who the parent agency is that oversees the GL contract?
Is is DRMO?

Like any contract, somewhere out there is a contracting officer who is
responsible for insuring that the contract is being fulfilled to the letter
of the contract.

We need to find the contract, read it, and then contact the contracting
officer.

As much as we might be troubled by GL, they really can't make up the rules
as they go along. They can do no more and no less than their contract
authorizes. It's still public money after all, and public property.

If someone has some clues on the oversight agency, I will pursue this one
out.

Doc