Re: [MV] road service

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 19:46:09 PST

Good idea!!!!
I can't help with road worthy vehicles, mules are my infection. BUT, I've
got a retired Army E-7 buddy down the road who owns a wrecker service and
body shop. Since he's in the business I couldn't promise free help, but if
you're driving something OD I bet he'd give you a good deal. Got another
friend (former cannon cocker) who has a moving service with a 34' gooseneck
auto hauler. Will haul anything anywhere, as long as he don't gross over 26
K.
We are all in Parsons, TN. (eastern West TN., near TN. river) 15 mi. south
of I-40. About half way between Memphis and Nashville. If these guys can't
help maybe I can keep you fed and entertained until someone can.
Keith Byrd
731-847- 6853 (mule) , cell 731-217-0073, or call TN. Wildlife Resources
Agency, Jackson office, 800-372-3928 (ask for 1312)
Big A Wrecker Service, Anthony Alexander, 731-847- ARMY
Easy Moving & Storage, Dale King, 731-847-4488
It pays to network!!!!!!
Byrdman