Re: [MV] Don't Give Me The "Good Guy / Bad Guy Routine"

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 07:24:26 PST

I agree with Jonathon. We don't need Police and we don't need to reply
and therefore the thread will die.
Now on occasions that the thread wont die... this is because some of the
listers have an interest in that thread !!! Correct.

Isn't that really the problem in the first palce... having a moderator to
Police the list?

I really and honestly feel that you Police yourself when you write and you
ENFORCE the policeing, at home, with the delete key

Regards Rob

Rob P.
Upstate Ny area near Syracuse.
'42 MB Been to #ell and back
'42GPW full rebuild currently on track for a late spring startup date.
'46 CJ2A Fully Rebuilt Eng. not yet intsalled
'47 CJ2As Really Rusty one Runs (two jeeps)
Two CJ5s great engines - bad tubs
1, Surrey jeep. soon to have Toyota Celica eng. + Tranny