Fw: 2002 GMMVC Summer Military Vehicle Rally

From: Henry Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:34:39 PST

Kerry:

This got missdirected to my email, I think it was for you. (You know how
links get screwed up<G>)

Hank "You can have my mattock, When you pry my pioneer tools from my really
secure bracket" Fackovec

over year. Save this date !! Last year more than 60 sheep, 5 cows and 2 MVs
were on display.

An Activity-filled Weekend!

Vehicle Displays

Cow Tipping

Vendor Tents

Vendor Tent Tipping

Cow Pie Toss

Free Trail Rides

Demonstrations of Vermont Cheddar Cheese as a Diesel Replacement !

Cookouts and Camp Breakfasts consisting mostly of lamb byproducts!

Military-style Camp Sites using geese as guards!

Vehicle Processions, bring your tow truck!

Complimentary yellow snow cones, made with real snow, with each paid
admission!

Free admission for each vehicle entered for display, and it's tow truck!

Three covered two holers!

FUN with MVs AND Sheep! Remember if questioned by the local police "I was
only helping the sheep over the fence, Officer"

As Kerry has been heard to say, 'Sheep aren't baaaaaaad, once you get to
REALLY know them.'