Display ammo

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 05:52:47 PST

I feel I MUST let you all know this. I just got some dummy ammo for my
1919A4. Canvas belt with 70 rounds (with about a foot of empty belt to
stick from the other side) and about 20 fired rounds in a bag, all
(including shipping) for $40.00.
I ordered my dummy rounds and links for the .50 from Brian also (back in
October), and it was a great deal too. He loaded 50 dummy rounds, with
different tips every 5 rounds to create a really beautiful belt for the M2.

www.sunsetguns.com , like I said, his name is Brian, and his # is
317-718-0948.

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan