Re: [MV] Insurance for HMVs with trailers

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 07:22:28 PST

Could you actually quote the restrictions as stated in your policy? Or was
this a verbal comment that you are taking on face value, but maybe have
not dug out of the policy language?

Normal vehicle policies do not have towing restrictions that I'm aware of.
But I don't have an historic policy, yet.
Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com