MB / GPW wiring diagram - help !

From: 42Ford GPW (ilovejeeps@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 12:10:11 PST

Could someone please re-post where to get the two wiring diagrams for the MB
/ GPW that was on the list last week....they were great !

I tried to save them and then I erased the e-mail.

I was able to print the light switch diagram, but the entire wiring
schematic must have been too big. Every computer I have tried tells me
there is not enough memory when I try to print. I tried to paste into
microsoft Excel so I could downsize to a 8 1/2" X 11".

Any suggestions would help. I am actually wiring an MB right now.

Thanks,

Mike