RE: [MV] road service

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:47:21 PST

As soon as the M715 is up and running I will post my info. (right now my
Ford E-150 chateau van needs a rest from towing the M715 home. I am located
just outside Cincinnati, Ohio. I do have a contact back in N.J. that may be
able to help in shipping vehicles I will have to get back to the list on
that one.