Olive Drab and DRMO

From: Gerry Davison (gerry@marlab.dk)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 14:16:16 PST

Hi Chuck and list

I just checked out the Olive Drab web site and read your article on the
takeover of DRMO activities by Liquidation.com (I just registered as a buyer
and seller there). There are lots of good stuff in the article, however I am
definitely missing something on whether this means the DRMO place in
Kaiserslautern and likewise in Germany are to be closed or also taken over ?
Since Germany is undoubtedly closer to Denmark than the US, this is relevant
for the other guys in FMKB and myself

Regards
Gerry