Re: [MV] road service

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:25:36 PST

Count me in.
I'm in northern CA, between Grass Valley and Colfax, about 15 mins. from
I-80, Ca hwy 20/49, on hwy 174. which is about half way between Lake Tahoe
and Sacramento.
 I have trucks, trailers, tools, welders, and a shop.
phone: 530 272 8038
email: ygmir@onemain.com
I check my messages quite often on the machine if I'm away from the phone,
and work at home.
I can accomodate several guests (more if single gals........)
Henry
MVPA 22136
M35A2
M35A2-C