road service

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:57:06 PST

Thank you, Sarge, for recognizing my small contribution to the road service
idea. It is an extension of an idea that some friends from college days had
many decades ago. Back then, one could never trust the old buggies to get
there without at least a flat tire, hence the network of buddies, before the
word "network" became so popular.

Now, as for a name, how about "Motor Pool Road Service"? It has that nice,
semi-official sounding ring to it, and kinda says what we are trying to do,
no? It will also look good on the official ID card and hat that will
inevitably result from this project. (I'm much too modest to suggest "Inter
Agency Motor Pool Road Service")

"Red Ball Road Service" is another choice, but might be confused with an
illegal service provided at rest stops to relieve a condition caused by too
many miles on a non-air-ride seat.

Arthur P. Bloom, Pres.
Inter Agency Motor Pool
(and co-founder of The Ol' Sarge's Inter-Galactic Motor Pool Road Service)

Toll-Free 866-749-0100 }
Home 631-749-1212 } ------- 24 / 7
e-mail M35products@aol.com }

One M35 with winch and towbar
One Dodge Cummins Pick-em-up
Fork lift, Type M Farmall
Various tools, weapons, radios, and stuff
Wife is a good cook, and understands men and their frivolities.

Area covered: East End of Long Island