Road Service

From: Gerry Davison (gerry@marlab.dk)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:39:03 PST

Hi List

I like Arthurs' Motor Pool idea - but like all the others we have so far
heard, the names are too long for everyday use. Additionally the pool has
grown to be international with my contribution and that of Cor Streutjens
from Holland and I guess others on both sides of the Atlantic will follow
soon when the organisation solidifies. In the military we are fond of
anacronyms so why not try to find one that matches and use that ? Building
on Arthurs suggestion, and adding a little more international flavour, what
about for example NAMP (North Atlantic Motor Pool).

Regards
Gerry

Ex LT Danish National Guard
Ex Military Advisor Phillipines Navy
Ex Military Advisor Lithuanian Army
Ex LT Navy
(And just to show that I am not ALL "Ex")
Dr. Alfred Gerald Davison PhD:
Davison Line
Enghavevej 9A : 7800 Skive : Denmark
Phone(+45) 51506146 : web http://www.marlab.dk : email gerry@marlab.dk