1952 M37 For Sale

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 04:29:15 PST

A friend, not on our list has an M37 for sale. He is asking $5000 Firm.
 The vehicle is a complete, road ready vehicle.

His description: 1952 M37, turnkey operation, rifle mount, canvas only 3
years old, seat cushions & backs on troop seats, Amber warning light,
tool rack on tail gate, lots of extras, well maintained, good running
condition. $5000 Firm

It is located in NW NJ. Contact Gary Kuipers not after 8PM at
908-813-0090. Tell him Tom McHugh posted it on the List.
If someone wanted to have me relay the messages, I will assist them.

If someone is interested in buying & participating in this years parades,
this is what they need.

Tom McHugh
1952 M38A1
2 M416 Trailers