Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] Quiet day (RAM was busy)

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 20:05:16 PST

. I wonder how Gene Pantano is doing on his cross country drive? Hi
Gene... miss your posts...

*** For all, Gene was by my place in KC on monday afternoon. He was ahead
of schedule even with dropping off some goodies here. Left me a couple
really nice duece batteries & other stuff. Hopefully he'll continue with
a good drive on.
  Steve

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.