RE: [MV] Missing Messages???????

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 05:54:57 PST

The board was very quiet yesterday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron [mailto:rojoha@mediaone.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 8:49 AM
To: mil-veh@mil-veh.org
Subject: [MV] Missing Messages???????

Hi all:

    I noticed this morning that message traffic has been a bit light over
the past several days, and also there were answers posted to messages that I
had never seen. I then went to the archives and saw that since the "Subject:
[MV] Looking for Owner of M38A1 in Clifton Park, NY" message there were 67
messages in the archives, but I have only received 26 over the same period.
The last message in the archive is the last one I received today, so there
doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this.
    Anyone else notice this happening to them?

    Ronzo