Re: [MV] Missing Messages???????

From: F H (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:14:31 PST

Yes, it happens to me all the time. I have "Hotmail" which I think may be
part of the problem. It restricts the size of some messages and I always
thought I was missing messages that contained large attachments. Recently I
upgraded my Hotmail account to accept larger files... but I'm still having
the same results.