Re: [MV] M35A2 wheel hub seals

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 11:57:14 PST

Neal:
    I bought mine from Memphis Equip and Antelope Valley. New US
manufactured seals are not available. Both companies sent parts that were
new, off shore manufacture. I hate to think of using 50 year old rubber part
on a job that is such a pain in the first place, let alone having to do it
over because of old parts. Old NOS metal parts are one thing, NOS rubber is
something else.
    My $.02 on the subject. Been there, done that, got the hernia.
    Ronzo