Re: [MV] Looking for correct tires for an M151A2 FAV and a rough M151A2

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 15:30:18 PST

Jason, There were no "correct" tires for this type of vehicle as they were
all done "in house" from a rough specification. Every one that I have seen
at all military bases that had them used Ford rims with Desert Dog tires.
Yes, Ford 4 X 4 rims fit it. I have seen no two of these vehicles exactly
alike. Julian