Re: [MV] Missing Messages???????

From: bolton8@juno.com
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 16:22:48 PST

                While we're on the subject:

        I recall quite a few months ago one of the mil-veh members asked all of
the lister's to send in information concerning our age; military
background; vehicle type; tours of duty; etc. This lister was then
going to compile the information and put it back out on the site as a
biographical summary of our membership.

        I vividly recall numerous member's ( myself included ) dutifully
responding and submitting said answers, but I do not recall ever reading
the compiled data. Was this biographical summary ever 'published' on
the site, or was it a message that I missed ??

Lance MVPA 22125