M38 hardtop

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:43:33 PST

Is anyone interested in a military M38 hardtop? I'm thinking about buying a
1948 CJ3 with an M38 top but I don't really need the top. Money is an issue
so if I could find someone interested in it, to help defray the costs, then
I'll go ahead and buy the jeep. The top is in good condition except for two
cracked panes of glass in the rear, the sliding glass windows in the doors
are good however. I'm located in Vancouver, WA ( next to Portland, OR) and
would like to get $450.00 out of the top. I have pictures to e-mail if
anyone is interested. Thank's,
Travis Sturdevant