MV Roadside assistance list almost ready

From: John Stewart-Smith (john_stewartsmith@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 10:47:00 PST

Hello List, Sarge here,
The roadside assistance list has been sent in draft form to the original 24
volunteers to correct my typo's and polish it up.
Expect it to be on a web site within 48 hours.
In all of my military service (4 years UK & 21 years US) I have never
witnessed any idea that was unanimous in it's approval. This is truly a
first.
All of the volunteers deserve a big thank you in advance from everyone
reading this, especially Arthur Bloom who came up with the idea. Many thanks
also to Mark Copeland and Kerry Bernstein for cleaning up my scribbles and
making a website.
When the list is published, if you ever have occasion to use it, I think
that it would be appropriate to tell your story on this list.
Thank you again,
-Sarge