Re: [MV] MB / GPW wiring diagram - help !

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 22:59:13 PST

Mike and Cheryl,

    Where do you live? I am a Ham radio operator and the Ham community has a
program long established called NTS National Traffic System to forward
messages like you would be generating. I have a couple of contacts in the
MARS ( Military Amateur Radio Service ) organization that could help you as
well. If you could email me I would forward your request to the local MARS
net here in New Hampshire and they would have a local MARS operator contact
you to set up.

    A quicker and easier way would be to use this link I found for you that
should be exactly what your looking for. Check out this MARS website.

 http://www.asc.army.mil/mars/marsgrams.htm

This will allow you to send Marsgrams via the internet which should make it
easier for your Pack. Kindly keep us ( me and the list ) apprised how you
make out please.

James Shanks
MVPA 23128
1998 IMZ 8.103 Russian OD paint job right from the Factory. (Built in the
original plant in Irbit, Siberia, Russia. Comes complete with sidecar.
www.ural.com
1984 HD FLHT-C