(no subject)

From: Stiring the pot (sowohon@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 04:44:54 PST

    I ran across something that caught my eye. In the last big truck sale,
did anybody notice that they didn't include "Buyer Must Load Out" in the
discription? I and most of all of you can assume that they will load out.
There would be no other reason that they would have left that out. They have
always put that in on previous sales. We all know GL strives on customer
service and in no way would misrepresent themselves and falsly list
something.. I am patiently waiting my EUC and the day they will be pushing
that wreck onto the trailer..