Re: [MV]

From: M35A2USA@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 05:36:40 PST

Re: The GL loadout of stuff... Be sure you get confirmation from the Site
Manager that they will and can load you... Each site is different and some
of em have to borrow a forklift or a dock from the DRMO and there is not a
lot of friendship there in some cases... Each scenario is different...
Some folks will even pack on pallets for freight pickup by third party, and
others will say to driver "there it is". Reconfirm appointments as most of
these folks do not have backup personnel in case of sickness or injury or
Jury Duty, etc.. Also, if the DefCon changes at the base and the pickup
point is in a sensitive area you or your trucker may not be able to get
access on the appointed day... Plan, check, plan... From my experience..
RAM
P S: I have been positively impressed by the GL customer service folks in
AZ. They try to be and are usually very helpfull. R