M-422A1 project FS

From: t.glance@att.net
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 09:24:43 PST

Folks, I bought My M-422A1 a few years ago and haven't
had the time to get to it, and doubt I will in the near
future, so I am going to let it go.

The vehicle itself is in good shape, body is exc. except
the front next to the grill has some dents and the front
bumber has been beat up some. The rest of the body is
straight. The engine has not been run ( I never tried)
but is complete expect it needs a new intake manifold
(the old one has the bottom eaten out of it where the
exhaust runs through, but will still work if patched).
The engine turns freely. The original air shrouds were
beat up so I have a mix of new and used ones ready to
replace them. It is currently painted white. The
tailgate and spare tire carrier are included, and the
raer seats are there (one is craked, I have a NOS one
enroute to replace it)

I have NOS exhaust manifolds to replace the rusted ones.
I also have the following spare to go with it.

1 xsmn/xfer case assy
2 diff's
2 generators
1 set of remains of a civilian top... it is the only one
I have ever seen, and while unusable it would make a
nice pattern, includes door frames
Enough paint to do it, in either MC green flat or semi-
gloss.
and a bunch of small parts.

It needs a fuel gauge, new or repaired intake manifold,
and a brake job and it should be ready to run. All other
parts it needed for the restoration I have already
accumulated and go with it.

Pictures should be available in a day or two for those
interested. Located 25 miles west of Asheville, NC near
the TN line, delivery available within a reasonable
distance.

$2000