Re: [MV] M715 question (brakes)

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 17:39:59 PST

Hi Glen,

Sounds like the master cylinder is toast. You can get a new old stock
(NOS) replacement from Memphis Equipment Co for $40-$50 if I remember
correctly, I did mine about 2 years ago, and it isn't worth the
agravation and worry to mess with the old one. You will want to save the
screw in cap that has the vent tube as the new one just has a plastic plug
in it.

good luck,

Jim (KB4IVH)

MVPA #17216