Re: [MV] The perils of honesty on eBay

From: David Jenkins (GPW1942@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 09:15:20 PST

John,
I am relatively new to the e-bay world, Does it really matter what people say about you
as a buyer?
I did have a problem with slow to non existent response from a seller. I hit him with a
negative. He e-mailed me and bitched about it. My reply was, did I state anything that
was untrue. I never received a response.
Dj