RE: [MV] The perils of honesty on eBay

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 15:28:22 PST

Well I tell you what my teenage daughter did. She contacted the local FBI!
and they helped her. They called this lady and got her 30.00 bucks back.
Called her back several times to be sure she had heard from the lady and
made sure she got the money in. I guess they felt sorry for her.

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______