Roadside Help list almost ready

From: John Stewart-Smith (john_stewartsmith@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 10:18:20 PST

Hello List, Sarge here,
the roadside list will be published shortly.
Let me explain the mistakes up-front.
If you are not on the list, but you want to be on it, e-mail me with your
information. If you have already e-mailed me, do it again, because several
of my messages 'bounced'. Do not send your information to the Military
Vehicles Mailing List <mil-veh@mil-veh.org>.
If your information is published on the list and you do not concur, (or you
want to make changes) ditto, mea culpa, I'll fix it ASAP.
I have been juggling over a hundred replies, so I am bound to mess up one or
two, bear with me and all will be well.
When the list is ready, you can see it at www.angelfire.com/mi4/mvhelp
Thanks for your support!