Re: [MV] Vehicle Transport

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 23:20:51 PST

David, David, David....
    Just follow the instructions at the bottom of EVERY message that is
posted to the list. YOU are the ONLY ONE who can get yourself removed from
the LIST. A six year old could follow the instructions. So stop acting like
a FOUR year old and learn to READ.
    Cheeeerist.....Why is it there are more horses asses than there are
horses?