RE: [MV] Please show you support

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 09:32:04 PST

> Take a few minutes and email our troops..............
>
> http://www.forscom.army.mil/

I would ask folks to use this means of send support to the
troops deployed.
I would stongly suggest you NOT just send packages unless
you have a personnal connection to a service member. Now if
you have a National Guard unit deployed or deploying go make
contact with them and make arraingments ahead of time.
I don't want to discourage care packages just keep in mind
security considerations as they are now.

"Your depoyed to BF Egypt and some package arrives from an
unknown person. Do you
1) open it and eat the goodies ?
OR
2) hand over to EOD ? "