Re: [MV] Vehicle Transport

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 19:32:28 PST

Ok All:
    This is getting weirder by the minute. David Voss pulls a nutty trying
to get off the list, I send him a reality check, and now "lucky", who
apparently is named "Dave" is unable to follow a thread and feels he is
being singled out.
    Come on folks, this ain't rocket science. Lets try and pay attention. I
don't know what they do to pass the time in Alaska at this time of year, but
reading email closely apparently is not high on the list.
    Opinions?

Obligatory MV Content.... Lowell Flea market held by MVMVC today. Great Turn
out. 5 ton wrecker and tractor along with 2 M35A2's brought to site for
sale, 1 M35A2 sold. Approx turnout of 300 people. Good time had by all.