The deuce is loose!!!

From: onetwothree fourfivesix (camaro69fine@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:06:20 PST

Hi everyone out there,
  Good news - just picked up my deuce finallly, after
bidding on it in Sept. !! man what a long wait for
the EUC.
 This is my first MV, so this is a learning experience
for my. Thanks to everyone on this list and Greensix
list who answered my questions.
  This deuce is a little different from the others on
the lot, the accessory switch has been replaced with
an actual keyed switch!! And of course there is no
key! I guess I will just pull the whole switch and go
to the locksmith.
 take care everyone
Wade
M35a2 wo/w, but with a heater and a hard top!!
P.s. anyone know where to get or make sides/troop seats?