Truth in advertising

From: Stiring the pot (sowohon@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 18:12:57 PST

 You thought it was EBAY huh?? tuff shit.. Next time Gl list discription,
could they tell us it has a 3 month min. title delay, maybe more..? would
this be fair , right under buyer load out????? I'm taking up a fundraiser
for Jovial Jersey Joe's Jalopy Junkyard, just a jingle away from me.. I
figure they will put him out of buissness if they hold him up for six months
or more.. Fund raiser , beaf and beer, Hooters girls, (please) ok Joe,
you asked for it..