Enough on GL

From: Darrell Shake (armor2@iglou.com)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 22:13:48 PST

The good old boy network that keeps flaming GL, needs to get a life.
INSTEAD of you people helping them ( and yes it seems as though they
want to get it right ). All that I see is a bunch of whinning and
complaining children who cant get over the fact that life changes .Your
chevys and fords went up, groceries get higher but let the price of
surplus go up and some people go nuts.A lot of you guys have been buying
70 plus thousand dollar trucks for a 1000.00 bucks or less for years and
now you complain when somebody trys to make you pay less than 10% of the
original price. GROW UP. Ive enjoyed this list and many of the people
Ive talked with but this constant stream of complaining is a bit MUCH.
THE NEWBIES as we are refered to are not going to go away so live with
it or go see the doctor . The last I heard VALIUM was still legal . Get
a script and calm down, From a NEWBIE . Darrell. PS David Wright ,
Keep on pluggin, Hell Ill support you.