Re: [MV] Sv: [MV] World Land Speed Record, M35, Diesel Class

From: Allen (aquist@socket.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 08:43:26 PST

I feel a little better about not being able to recognize all the M-numbers
for vehicles that i have been looking at, riding in etc. for half my life,
an M-35 is a deuce and a half , 6X6in perhaps "eager beaver"From: "Morgans"
<nmorgan@centurytel.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 4:01 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] Sv: [MV] World Land Speed Record, M35, Diesel Class

: In my book it wins for the ''LANDING'' speed record.
: Ed Morgan