RE: [MV] Enough on GL

From: HOWARD WRIGHT (dvsww2@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 12:23:09 PST

Darrell, obviously you did't get a truck, or in the case of a friend of
mine nine that you can't get titles for. He offered to fly down at his
expense to meet with GL and they refused. I think that there are members
of this board have gone out of their way to try to get a problem solved.
There just doesn't seem to be any accountability out there. Darrell, if
you want a buy on a truck without a title, let me know. I think I can
arrange it.

--- HOWARD WRIGHT
--- dvsww2@mindspring.com