Re: [MV] Worth?

From: Hanno Spoelstra (HL.Spoelstra@inter.NL.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 12:29:43 PST

At 17:22 11-3-02 -0600, Rikk Rogers wrote:
>Is $200,000 USD a fair match to the Russian BT7 on the links below?
>To high?
>To low?
>
>What do you think?
>
>http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/Belarus/bt7/bt7.jpg
>http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/Belarus/bt7/4.jpg

Rikk,

Over here in Holland we say "it's worth whatever a fool wants to pay". Is it
the exact BT7 as pictured? A BT7, let alone a properly restored running one,
is very rare of course. Because of its rarity it is not possible to
establish an average price like we can for Jeeps, Beeps & Jimmies. I'd say
it is practically impossible to put a reasonable value on it. Is that BT7
worth $200,000 USD to YOU? Do you have the money? Then buy it...

Cheers,
Hanno Spoelstra