Re: [MV] Truth in advertising

From: derek strine (minimade@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 17:06:16 PST

Bill:
    Actually all caps comes from one fingered typing, with my eyes looking
down. I'm working on my netiquete .By the time I look up it's easier to
change one or two lower-case letters to caps than retype my whole
discourse...I should have taken typing, but who would have known computers
would become so persuasive?

   Derek