Re: [MV] EUC approval

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 18:40:50 PST

Hell Brian, relax. Your EUC approvals are probably already in the mail.
     NBC news had a story where the INS approved student visas for flight
school and mailed them to the flight school on 5 March 02 and the flight
school got them this past weekend (and immediately called NBC News). The
students names were Mohamed Atta and the guy flying the plane that hit the
other WTC tower. If INS can approve terrorists for flight training after
their names have been singled out in the Federal Govt.'s most intense
information search, and still get a clean bill of health, we law abiding
citizens ought to breeze through some thing as trivial as a background
check.

BTW...INS says it's all some kind of a mistake, cause Atta and his buddy
Tonto hadn't done anything wrong at the time they applied for their student
visas last year. INS's manager of information systems is probably named
Homer Simpson. DUUUOOOOOHHH!!!!

Ronzo