The perils of honesty on eBay ... MORE

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 22:07:17 PST

A friend has pointed out that you can look at the FB left on other transactions
by the user you are going to deal with. I just did this and found the user who
gave me a neutral (tetott1) has left 14 negatives out of 114 transactions
(That's 12+%). Apparently the guy is hard to please as a buyer and/or seller. I
have left 1 negative out of 283 (That's 0.3%)

This is a really valuable tool to check out a potential buyer/seller.

Take care,
-John