Re: [MV] GL Sale 658 Lot 6405

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 04:40:13 PST

Diced Deuce Man,
Hey, Bub, you bring your torch and I'll have mine. We'll build us
a real all wheel drive, as in eight or so drive axles! I can get a
penny a pound for the light scrap left over so we can laugh all
the way to the bank. Parts? Just because they're on the truck, or
laying in the bed, doesn't mean they work.
Listing them properly? Define properly. Is a pic of a truck you think
you're bidding on, but in reality isn't, a proper listing? Who the heck
redefined H7? I also wonder how trucks get sabotaged. I'm talking
major, not things that could easily be accomplished in the compound.
Joe Young