29th Annual East Coast Rally May 9-11 Open to the public all three days

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 18:39:04 PST

       I just got off the phone with a Mr. Bill Fritz who has been coming to
the East Coast Rally for a number of years. I wanted to dispel a rumor he
said is going around about how many days the Rally is open to the public.
  So here goes "The 29th Annual East Coast Rally to be held 9,10,11 May is
open to the public all three days dawn to dusk" and "the field is open
for Set Up starting 1200 on 8 May (Wed)"

For additional information visit the web site below.

    http://hometown.aol.com/aberdeenrally/mainpage.html

Regards
Tom.....

despite a rumor he said is going arondannual rally. He infomred me thatthere
was a rumor that the rally may not be open to the public. Don't know where
that got started, we are advertsin