Crestview, FL MV Show & Swap Meet April 6th, 2002

From: Jeffrey Smith MVP (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 11:00:40 PST

Just wanted to remind everyone about the :
Crestview, FL Super Flea Market MV Show & Swap Meet
Saturday, April 6th, 2002 (Exit 56 on I-10 "Hwy 85"
**note** they changed the exit # it was old exit 12)

a link below shows what it was like last year and how
the swap meet area is set up.

Only have a few more vendor spots, so let me know if
you need a space, $15 per space and it includes a
Table, Electricity and is Covered. just bring a
folding Chair to sit in. WOW!

Resturant on site and also real restrooms
Econolodge is right across the street 850-682-6255
$39.95

and the
Host hotel is:JAMESON INN CRESTVIEW(Host Hotel) 1/4
mile from Flea Market approx. $62 night 850-683-1778
free Breakfast with eggs, waffles, beagles etc.
Fitness room, Pool. Also has Suites for $100 night Ask
for Code: FLEA

Vendors and Vehicle Display Participants can
gather/meet at the Host Hotel "JAMESON INN CRESTVIEW"
Friday night 6 pm to go to dinner at Sonny's BBQ, or
meet Saturday Morning 7 am for: free Breakfast with
eggs, waffles, beagles etc.

http://www.mvpc.com/show.htm

Thanks!
Jeff Smith M*V*P