CUCV Blazer Soft Top

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 12:59:52 PST

This is not a military modification. Daily Driver Comfort mod.

I just installed a soft top on my CUCV blazer. It came from
www.thejeep.com in Roswell Georgia. I don't think their website lists it,
but it comes in "spice" which is a medium brown color. It took about 2
hours to install. It went fairly easy and I think it'll be very cool this
summer! Side windows and back window zip out, or you can drop the top.

You can see a photo of the finished product on my website.
http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/car_club/car_club.htm
I'll take some more photos soon, but I've got to get back to work now.

Later,
Brian Mead