Re: [MV] 24 Volt trailer lights

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 08:03:12 PST

In <012001c1cc37$f5bf3120$f7aff8d8@oemcomputer>, on 03/15/2002
   at 09:42 AM, "Ted Hils - Ted's Trucks" <tedhils@cyber-south.com> said:

>LED lights are brighter, longer lasting, use less voltage and look cooler
>than conventional lights. They are good enough that truckers have a
>problem with other truckers stealing them when they are parked at the
>truckstops. They are more expensive, but they will probably last longer
>than the rest of the truck.
>Ted

Make that 'use less power' than conventional running lights. Thanx for the
testimonial. I'm guessing that these are complete units, thus can be
spotted a mile away. Not secure. Be nice if they made LED replacement
bulbs that could be popped into existing units. Ever count the number of
LED's in each 'bulb'? The brightest I have here would require at least
several per focal point. Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com